While it’s unclear whether President Putin really compared negotiating with Obama to playing chess with a pigeon, the imagery this quote brings to mind is too priceless not to share it. If Putin didn’t say it, I bet he wishes he had! But just in case, let’s file this tidbit of political humor about President Obama under “satire.” -KK
“The IRS is like the mafia. You pay for protection but you end up feeling impoverished, confused, and with no understanding of how your taxes are going to be spent.” – Mark Fidelman, Forbes.com
What’s your best ‘Obama-speak’ translation?
Add it in the comment section below!
– What is it, exactly, we are fighting to preserve?
“Every time a voter writes in Ron Paul, an angel gets its wings.”
- Nation Wide Write In Campaign for Ron Paul 2012 #Pennsylvania #LebanonPa #LebCo #RPF (melissakirst.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul is an Official Write-In Candidate in Maine (libertycrier.com)
- Bankers Under Fire as Facebook Slips 11% – WSJ.com (mbcalyn.com)
- Video: CNBC Admits We’re All Slaves To Central Banks (patriotsandpaulies.wordpress.com)