Should Obama And Congress Be Arrested Under The NDAA?
What Would Really Happen If Ron Paul Were To Be Elected President?
by Bill Sardi
President Paul would immediately push for $1 trillion cut in federal spending (per year, not the $3 trillion that Democrats proposed over 10 years with half of that from increased taxes.)
President Paul would have the authority as commander-and-chief to withdraw troops from overseas, within limits of treaty commitments which must be honored (US supplies defense for Saudi Arabia, many other nations.) To the extent possible, the US would cease being the world’s policeman and plunderer of foreign economies (Iraq, Libya). The US would cease being a war economy. President Paul would also push to…
- Why is Ron Paul the clear choice for President? (independentmike.wordpress.com)
- Poll: 93% have favorable view of Ron Paul (dailypaul.com)
- RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination (prn.fm)
- Ron Paul at the GOP Convention? (circuswagon.wordpress.com)
- Ben Swann Claims Ron Paul Has Plurality of Delegates in ‘At Least 6 States’ (Radio Interview) (libertycrier.com)
- Ben Swann – Facts: Clarification from the RNC rules committee, Ron Paul has 6 states (dailypaul.com)
14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts— Michael Snyder (BLN Contributing Writer)
How many times have you heard the mainstream media dismiss certain points of view as “conspiracy theories”? It seems as though one of the easiest ways to brush something off is to label it as something that only “conspiracy theorists” would believe. Well, you know what? A whole lot of the time the “conspiracy theorists” are right and the mainstream media is wrong. In fact, we owe a great debt to “conspiracy theorists” because they will go places and investigate things that the mainstream media would never even touch. The reality is that the mainstream media only tells us what the government and the big corporations want us to hear, and much of the time it is those in the alternative media that are left with the task of trying to figure out what the real truth is. So don’t look down on conspiracy theories or conspiracy theorists. In a world where almost everything we are told is a lie, the truth can be very difficult to find.
The following are 14 conspiracy theories that the media now admits are conspiracy facts….
- Drudge Promotes Story From Conspiracy Website Claiming Obama Plans To Murder Conservative Journalists (thinkprogress.org)
- 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Reasons why People keep Believing in Debunked Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- The mainstream media is a concentration camp of the mind. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)