Posted by Tenth Amendment
Congressman Ron Paul Before the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Financial Services, Hearing on HR 1098: the Free Competition in Currency Act
I. The Problem
John Maynard Keynes once stated that “There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.” Such a situation is exactly what faces this country today, as the Federal Reserve seems hell-bent on destroying what little purchasing power remains of the U.S. Dollar.
What Would Really Happen If Ron Paul Were To Be Elected President?
by Bill Sardi
President Paul would immediately push for $1 trillion cut in federal spending (per year, not the $3 trillion that Democrats proposed over 10 years with half of that from increased taxes.)
President Paul would have the authority as commander-and-chief to withdraw troops from overseas, within limits of treaty commitments which must be honored (US supplies defense for Saudi Arabia, many other nations.) To the extent possible, the US would cease being the world’s policeman and plunderer of foreign economies (Iraq, Libya). The US would cease being a war economy. President Paul would also push to…
- Why is Ron Paul the clear choice for President? (independentmike.wordpress.com)
- Poll: 93% have favorable view of Ron Paul (dailypaul.com)
- RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination (prn.fm)
- Ron Paul at the GOP Convention? (circuswagon.wordpress.com)
- Ben Swann Claims Ron Paul Has Plurality of Delegates in ‘At Least 6 States’ (Radio Interview) (libertycrier.com)
- Ben Swann – Facts: Clarification from the RNC rules committee, Ron Paul has 6 states (dailypaul.com)
This is great. It is wonderful to hear all these leftists saying Ron Paul is Right!
- MSNBC – Ron Paul Could Be Nominated At The Republican National Convention (libertycrier.com)
- Ron Paul’s New Primary Goal Is “internet Freedom” (tech.slashdot.org)
- Lawyers for Ron Paul: Our Legal Position is Well Founded. Romney Camp Has Organized Criminal Acts (libertycrier.com)