“The IRS is like the mafia. You pay for protection but you end up feeling impoverished, confused, and with no understanding of how your taxes are going to be spent.” – Mark Fidelman, Forbes.com
Your Income Tax Dollars…Where do they go?
KRISTI KIRK (PATRIOTS AND PAULIES POLITICS & NEWS) – If you’re like most Americans, you had to work an average of 107 days this year just to earn enough money to cover your tax bill, which, according to the Tax Foundation, is more than you spend on food, clothing, and living arrangements combined. Which is why, like most Americans, you may be surprised and more than a little angry to learn that not one nickel from the big check you write to Uncle Sam every year is spent on the services you expect.
- 24 Outrageous Facts About The IRS and Taxes That Will Blow Your Mind (patriotsandpaulies.wordpress.com)
- Proof that Paying Federal Income Tax is Voluntary (sovereign2serf.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul on the income tax: Get rid of it and go to consumption taxes (NJ.com)
- A List Of 97 Taxes Americans Pay Every Year (givemeliberty01.com)
- Three things that all of you serfs and peasants shouldn’t say on Tax Day (http://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com)
- Your Tax Money Hard At Work… (hernandoheckler.wordpress.com)